Museum logo

Object Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Plate, Minneapolis, North UMC
Collection L-Minneapolis, North UMC
Description Plate, Minneapolis, North UMC, "North Memorial Church traces its history back to 1853 when a circuit rider from Maine organized a Methodist Class in his log cabin located near what is now 44th and Humboldt Ave. North. In 1879 local Methodists erected their first structure at 44th and Fremont Ave. Additions to this building followed in 1910 and 1924. The present building was opened for worship under its present minister Rev. Charles Purdahm on Palm Sunday, March 22, 1964.
Catalog No A46-2009
Object Name Plate, Commemorative
Accession number A46-2009