Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Red Rock Camp Historical Materials
Collection 6M Red Rock
Scope & Content The camp meeting operated under the following names: Red Rock Park Association, 1869-1903; Minnesota Pentecostal Association of the Methodist Episcopal Church, 1903-1937; Red Rock Park Association, 1937-1960; and Red Rock Camp meeting, 1961-present. It was located at Newport, Minnesota, 1869-1937, at Mission Farms on Medicine Lake, 1937-1960, and at Lake Koronis Assembly Grounds, Paynesville, 1961-present.
Catalog No 2620
Object Name Records
Creator 6M Red Rock
Accession number A71-2006
Extent of Description 1/2 cubic foot