|Title||Amboy Evangelical Association, 187?-1921|
|Scope & Content||
In its earliest years, Amboy was known as Shelbyville. Shelbyville was a part of the Blue Earth Mission until 1877 when it was added to the Jackson Mission. The Jackson Mission was divided in 1878; Shelbyville was then assigned to the Martin County Mission. The Amboy Mission was formed in 1888.
Records include one Quarterly Conference book 1875-1895.
One box Quarterly Conference records 1872-1895.
|Extent of Description||1 volume|